From travel to shopping, payment via mobile apps has taken a step towards making our country become cash-free. An era that involved people going out with their mobile phones and their wallets, gradually transformed into an era where people walk freely with their mobile phones in their hands.
There are a number of payment options available in the market for people to go cashless, payments electronically, or online payments by using digital wallets.
Here is the list of best 5 mobile wallets for online transactions available in India.
Paytm is India’s most popular wallet & UPI app. It helps in making payments & transferring money through any bank account on Paytm. Paytm is widely known as the frontrunner for digital payments in India. The application launched Paytm Wallet app and also started India’s first payments bank to enable a cashless economy, PayTM mall for online shopping, grocery shopping, etc. It’s an excellent User Interface, and support for various services is a significant pro for the app. According to recent research data, Paytm users did 5.93% of total UPI transactions in 2019.
- Pay Online & Offline Stores
- Money Transfer
- Deals & Discount Vouchers
- Water, Gas & Electricity Bill Payment
- Book IRCTC Train, Bus & Flight Tickets & Hotels
- Enjoy Online Shopping
- LIC Insurance Premium Payment
- Tv, mobile recharge
- Ratings-4.5 with 7M reviews
- 100M+ downloads
It provides an online payment system for bills and electronic funds transfer. Its broad set of features, along with the standard UPI transfers, make it stand out against others. The app supports more than 10 Indian local languages.PhonePe is a payments app that allows you to use BHIM UPI, your credit card and debit card or wallet to recharge your mobile phone, pay all your utility bills and also make instant payments at your favorite offline and online stores.
- Buy and Sell Gold
- Buy PhonePe Gift Cards
- Invest in Tax saving funds
- Make easy online payments
- Pay at shops and offline stores
- Manage your refunds
- Invest in Liquid Funds & get higher returns on your savings
- Navigate easily to stores near you with directions
- Instant support
- Book your HP Gas cylinder on the app
- Ratings-4.5 with 4M reviews
- Downloads- 100M+
3. GOOGLE PAY:-
Google Pay earlier known as Tez. It is quite popular digital wallet platform on mobile devices that allows online payments for bills, shopping and direct money transfer to your bank account. Google Pay works with all banks in India that support BHIM UPI. It is the most secure digital payments platform, and it even supports a PIN or fingerprint lock. It is even denoted as a pure UPI based app as most of its features revolve around the UPI payment system. It also offers wallet facility or support for any third-party payment source. It supports multiple local languages, including Hindi, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil, and Telugu.
- Recharge your prepaid mobile plan
- Book IRCTC train tickets
- Buy and sell 24K Gold
- Pay online
- Transfer money to anyone nearby
- Get rewards
- Send money to friends
- pay bills and buy online, recharge your phone
- simple and secure payments
- Ratings- 4.3 with 4M
- Downloads- 100+
Bharat Interface for Money is the most popular mobile payment app based on the Unified Payments Interface and supports all Indian banks on all mobile devices. It is the official and government-supported UPI payments app. The word BHIM stands for Bharat Interface for Money and purely facilitates the users on UPI enabled initiatives. It supports more than 20 local languages in India.
- Transaction limit is Rs. 40,000 per transaction and per day
- 20 local languages
- send and receive money
- pay utility bills
- offers Home screen personalization
- validation before making the payment
- bill splitting
- Ratings- 4.5 with 700k reviews
- Downloads- 50M+
MobiKwik is truly a mobile wallet and online payment system that provides users the add money using debit or credit cards to make transactions. The app provides instant loans and insurance payments with just a few taps.MobiKwik also offers a personal wallet for instant transactions. The users get cashback and discounts while using the app for booking tickets, transferring money, and more. It’s a great competitor to PayTm. Mobikwik offers in house utilities like Expense Manager, Auto Recharge, and others. The Expenses Manager record all the expenses, including the past months.
- Transfer money from bank to bank instantly
- mobile recharges
- bill payments
- DTH recharge
- instant personal loan online up to ₹5 Lakh.
- A lot of offers
- book tickets at any travel merchant
- buy insurance
- personal accidental insurance
- Cyber insurance
- Track all your expenses & get expense summary on daily, monthly & weekly basis from your SMS data
- Ratings- 4.3 with 1M reviews
- Downloads- 10M+
Also, Read More Post –
Hello Frnds, “Best payment app in India ” If you have any questions, then ask in comments.